Our experienced and industry trained coaches offer 1:1 and group tuition. This is in addition to our timetable and there is a cost for this. Students in Year 9, 10 and Post 16 can book to see our coaches for a private lesson during the school day or after school. Students in Year 11 may book private lessons at breaks, lunches, after school. We are delighted to currently offer the following:
- Lisa Crump offering Ballet, Tap, Progressive Ballet Technique and Contemporary. Lisa will also work with students during private tuition time on techinque and can offer exams through the NATD.
- Jamie-Lee Mason offering individual and group acrobatic arts lessons.
- Vicky Barents offering private vocal session to develop vocal technique, repetoire and audition preparation.
- Rachel Ford – offering private Ballet, Tap, Modern and Commerical lessons. Working on technique, performance and audition dances.
- Liz Rodda offering private vocal session to develop vocal technique, repetoire and audition preparation.
- Ally Cox – offering 1:1 Acting and LAMDA training.
Please contact our coaches for their pricing strucutres and further information.