- Covid-19 Emergency Safeguarding Procedure
- Parent Safeguarding during School Closure
- Safeguarding Information for Closure
- Keeping children safe online – COVID 19
- Organised helplines
- Introducing MHST to Secondary
CAMHS: Mental health and well-being, resources, displaying guidance and tips from CAMHS for young people, carers and professionals. https://www.camhs-resources.co.uk
CAMHS Dorset website www.camhsdorset.org has been updated with lots of information and resources.
For Government guidance on COVID-19, please visit: https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
Summer 2020 grading guidance for Y11 and Y13 GCSEs and A-levels. Further information regarding BTECs are due to follow in due course: https://bit.ly/2wQ3EHr
Students & Parents
Student email and Microsft Teams can be accessed via: www.office.com
For student password resets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org . IT Helpdesk can then provide assistance.
To contact your teacher or a member of staff, please visit: https://www.leafstudio.co.uk/school-information/school-staff/
Work will be updated regularly to Show My Homework
We will continually update our Social Media platforms – find us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube.
Amazon – FREE Audible – Amazon today canceled the subscription cost of books and audio stories for children and students of all ages as long as schools are closed, kids everywhere can instantly stream an incredible collection of stories, including titles across six different languages, that will help them continue dreaming, learning, and just being kids.
All stories are free to stream on your desktop, laptop, phone or tablet using the following link
Free School Meals / Self Isolation: Are you having to self-isolate due to Covid-19? Is your child entitled to free school meals? If you answered yes to both of these questions, BCP have set up a helpline Together We Can 0300 1237052 to support you in your time of need.
Road Safety in the UK During and After Covid 19 – task available for students to complete via SMHW. The module focuses on the importance of Essential Travel so is most applicable now, during lockdown.
Careers BeReady: https://learn.bereadygroup.org/login/index.php
Bournemouth and Poole College Newsletter what happens now
Free online course: to support young people with low moods and depression: https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/low-mood-during-covid-19/1
COVID-19 Communication to Parent/Carers
Letters from LeAF Studio regarding COVID-19 can be found below.
- Re-opening plans for June
- Parent Survey for Reopening
- AAT Trust Update – COVID-19
- Zoom Trial GCSE Dance
- AAT COVID Update
- Exams Update
- Remote Learning
- MYTime Letter to Young Carers- COVID 19
- FSM during School Closure
- Dorset Police ASB & COVID-19 for parents and carers
- Parent Letter Year 11 and Year 13
- History Project
- Home Schooling
- Full School Closure
- Partial School Closure Y9
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) 17032020
- Greece Cancellation
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) 16032020
- Secondary Letter to Parent – Coronavirus
- Year 11 & 13 Examinations and the Coronavirus